Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To Shave or Not To Shave

What to do? Oh, this is a serious disjunctive for any woman that takes pride in her womanhood. It is not like men have a sign saying what they prefer, and it is in very poor taste asking in the first dates, “hey, by the way, what do you prefer, naked or bushy?”

I honestly prefer naked or almost naked… I cannot imagine a man with his face buried on pubic hair looking for the golden sensitive pea-shape gland… getting unruly hair between his teeth, in my tongue, under his tongue… residues of urine and even fecal matter if the woman is not good in hygiene getting in his mouth, if they did not take the precaution of taking a nice shower before he showed his buccal abilities to his lover. Just to think about it is a huge turn off for me.

Yes, I like my chacha (vagina) with wood floors; the shinier, the better. It makes the whole area more sensitive, it improves hygiene, it is easier to maintain clean and fresh, and you are not worried that you will find your unwanted her in his mouth! Still, there are men who like to eat a bearded taco, what are you going to do?

I genuinely prefer leaving those buccal activities for later on in the relationship, when there is real intimacy and not an eagerness for immediate satisfaction. And trust me, I like immediate satisfaction as much as the next person… however, that is one thing in which it pays to wait. However, when there is real intimacy, the parties are eager to please one another and not only themselves; they can compromise for the sake of the person they care; and we know the likes and dislikes of our partner. There is much more chances that the session will be satisfactory for both persons involved, instead of an anxiety ridden moment that will put us off.

However, for it to be so, both parties have to be completely open about their sexuality and what they enjoy and do not enjoy… which in itself can be incredibly sexy and a turn on in itself… if you add a demonstration to your explanation, it can be one of those sessions that you will never forget. One thing for sure, if both of you are in the mood, it will increase your emotional and sexual intimacy, both of which will increase the pleasure from a sexual encounter… which does not have to end in intercourse every time. A call in the middle of the day, “Oh, I forgot to tell you, I also love when you lick this and that… can we do it tonight? Total turn on!

Men, please, you also have to take care of your pubic area. I do not like the look of crazy hair around my lollipop! I do not like to have hair in my mouth or stuck between my teeth… so please, please, I beg of you: shave or trim. Hint: if you shave completely, your penis looks bigger… so if size is an issue for you, voilá.

Keeping me happy with a shaved or trimmed will make me feel happy and adventurous in bed. I buy books to learn new techniques on how to give pleasure to the mini-me, so I think taking care of your parts is worth it. And you know what they say, “Practice makes perfect!”

No comments:

Post a Comment